Sunday, April 26, 2020

Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks.Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.thanks and happy festive dicks, dawgs, and dates,pages in a book… how great things are.

Hi,  I came across your post on here and it was captivating. I will be the first to admit that I am not perfect; after all, being human, nobody on this earth is. However, I am seeking someone who is perfect for me. I am down to earth, easy going, and when I am in a committed, monogamous, loving, communicative relationship, I give it my 110% effort & attention.
Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'P Snap chat: Mandingoz89'

Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks.Buddhist Vision. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed. Cured Or Traded, Charms And Wits. Dense For Life: Tricks.thanks and happy festive dicks, dawgs, and dates,pages in a book… how great things are.
Image may contain: one or more people
THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS… IT’S HYSTERICAL.. Ms 411 Daily Tips For Today..LETS PARTY. I WILL GIVE YOU A HALF OZ?Cheap Tricks, Sex 4 Drugs: Whales on land, date a freak, frog?..
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing
Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot,Because you are such a thief, you stole everything including my safety net, grand larceny by trick, my home, my pride, my trust and faith in humanity even my mother's life! I can't let it go, thee idea of you getting away scott free, when you are the last person who deserves it, can't do it, so I am going to hell and it ain't right but it is the only way to make it right! nuts on the run, rats to races, crooks, liars….
Image may contain: 1 person, beard and text
Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.🐺🐺🐺Birds And Bees, History Noted: No News Today. Trump family. Forcing Americans to laugh at her once again.🌎💗💎💗💎💗💎💗💎💗💎💗💎🌎I’m sorry you think you deserve an apology .If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life. It’s to fight. Fight for what you believe in, what’s important to you, and most importantly fight for the ones you love.


'Pies in the sky, in the land of the blind, gifts with the pots of gold at the end of the rainbows? Where is Peter Pan, where are the others that live in never land, to party for the night lights to shine? 🌚 BLACK SOUL  🌠🌠 🌠🌠'
"Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"Why Not Beaches.Giants on the land🎼🎸🎤🎉:Nuts. Lock and Load.Beautiful and Dangerous.What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities.

Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.

Back on track, writing out the issues up in the air. Tips, tales, and bridges to resources for homeless, displace veterans, my mission in life, earth angel to save the day. Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. Sisters with different mothers, and their bumps in the road, fairy tales for real life.

This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made ..There'll never be.Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.

It appears some mental issuers? 😎👍🌊🏄 Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Good Times.

Psst... Wolves are essential. Pass it on 🐺It's COLD outside!Keep warm It's not easy being a wolf in Montana. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. PROJECTIONS: American Birds, Hands To Talk, Blame Games, Wishes On Stars, Sons To Shine, Coins To Flip.Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment