Saturday, January 27, 2024

Don't Cry....The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.

 Tina Mcclure,another year to count, cheers and chaps, getting older, daily events. Lucky events, where is the party? In La Mesa with Mom, Dot Bailey, my other mother, back in time.Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry....The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share. Time is adrift, stars aren't there. Living in the now is without despair. Broken Trust, Promises.


Don't Cry....The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. 




Wars:Good Time Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Time to make a wave or two, common and normal..
BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....




I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.


Don't Cry....The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. 


No photo description available.



Wars:Good Time Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Time to make a wave or two, common and normal..
BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reasons to Not buy.Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....
May be an image of text that says 'THERE'S NO TRUTH ANYMORE. Picture Quotes & Creator'


Writing pieces of my mind, views online, journals in pen names, is what I do daily, going to write books in the 6 decade of my life, have so much to do, before I get there. Thanks so much for the songs online. Phil Collins, playing now, would like a little more Soul to Soul updates.Burn the Frogs:TAKE CARE AND MAYBE ONE DAY WE CAN HAVE A GOOD HEALTHY CONVERSATION.flower cake Kings of the Dalliance. Excuses and assholes things we have in common, pages to books, noises in my head.



First the house, then I can help the others, Ms. Piper Pan, searching for Peter Pan, circles, cycles, seasons of horse and pony shows, everyday, with the faces in the herds, schools of hard knocks,classes on love and hate, the horns of a goat, pebbles on the sands of time. What is your thing to do,today, paths to walk, and roads to travel.

Houses Of May: Asset Finders.🤡LAST CHANCE.Every mind is its own world. It’s all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! (Yep, you read that right!)🙂.Close up...Violence against a wife is seen as a tool that a husband uses to chastise his wife and to improve her.#Itsnotright.

On The Road Again, Thanks To Give, Hands In The Air, Shining And Bright, Sisters With Words In Waves. Make 2020 a Prosperous Year!!! Learn how to build a simple Digital Business. - Step by step training is provided. - I can work anywhere and anytime I want. - The business runs 24/7 even when I am sleeping or enjoying family time. - I only need an internet connection, a laptop or my cell phone. Text "Income Shifting" to 858-264-6460 to learn more! Thank you!

NO ONE ESCAPES REAL LIFE.NOTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWS THE FULL STORY. EVERYONE HAS ISSUES. EVERYONE HAS INSECURITIES .EVERY HUMAN ALIVE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT. DON'T LET YOUR MIND CREATE A FAIRY TALE.

I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment