Saturday, January 27, 2024

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.

 NEVER FORGET, THE WORLD'S ELITE PUT MILLION DOLLAR LIMOUSINES ON BILLION DOLLAR JETS TO FLY AROUND THE WORLD TO TELL YOU TO REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT'...

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.

FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: IN A QUIET STATE:ANGELS COME, STARS IN THE DARKNESS.FACES IN THE MIRROR.


"Missing You Like Crazy- Lukie D.Someone is looking for an 'idiot' on Craigslist to help them.Peter Pan, the giant, the leader, the wizard: 6 for height, 6 decades for wits, 6 jacks, 6 marbles in bag.

Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.


 Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'

Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing Dazes -Wits and charms, words of the wise, tales and tips, lovers and haters, lessons learned over time, lots of hard knocks, ways to go.

Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car."just saying!Good morning!!!!or not, great day on the right side of the grave.A Million Iraqis Asked Us To Leave. We Should Listen


Singing Songs, Joys And Pains, Bumps In Roads, Dancing Dazes -Wits and charms, words of the wise, tales and tips, lovers and haters, lessons learned over time, lots of hard knocks, ways to go.


Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’.Spruce Powers.HOST representatives can be reached at (888) 636-0336 or support@sprucepower.com .The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Simple, right?Crash and burn Spruce, crash and burn.Yes I did it, no, I'm not sorry, and yes I will do it again.Do you have a dispute with a solar panel installer

'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch. Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.




NO ONE ESCAPES REAL LIFE.NOTHING ON SOCIAL MEDIA SHOWS THE FULL STORY. EVERYONE HAS ISSUES. EVERYONE HAS INSECURITIES .EVERY HUMAN ALIVE IS FIGHTING A BATTLE THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT. DON'T LET YOUR MIND CREATE A FAIRY TALE.

Though for the day:No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....21. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.


Hi thanks for having me. Growing herbs such as lavender, Dill, & Rosemary. A water feature Toadstools & teacups for homes.'All things dark, act 1 scene 2.  I understand the complexity and the concerns with ai as a medium but I think there is good that can be done too. I hope you can see a little good in these


 'Sorry I told you the fucking truth you stupid bitch. Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused.Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,‘THE REFUSAL,’DAN EVANS ,Lic. # 01324544.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

I love stories and all things magic. I studied illustration, I draw. But I made these with bing ai image generator. I understand the complexity and the concerns with ai as a medium but I think there is good that can be done too. I hope you can see a little good in these ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment